Show all edges
Manhattan Project: Princeton University
Visualization of the involvement of people in the Manhattan Project who were tied to Princeton University
What's going on
• Each luminous particle is an important scientist/researcher. It shows their
movement across countries and/or research facilities over the Manhattan Project.
• Clicking any of path endpoints will initiate audio associated with that scientist's path.
• Every second is a day.
• The histogram shows the number of movements made by a particular scientist.
How to use:
• Uses buttons for controlling process visualization.
• Uses mouse wheel for zooming.
• Uses mouse cursor for showing information about focused node.